Our Thirst At-Last Allayed

You’re the solution to the puzzle I’ve been aching to unblock
I feel it forming in your mind you wrap your lips we interlock
Investing in the remnants of your vessel I undress
and start to charter the existence of your being I caress
I feel the fluttering of wings you gift my heart begins to race
and as your mouth connects with mine I bite you urging for your taste
Your favourite flavour of desire layered upon my lips
I trace them slowly, absent caution from your neck down to your hips
My tongue is laced with ecstasy, hot breath upon your thigh
I feel the arching of your back the fluctuation of your high
You-spell exhausted cries of lust relief through every open pour
your entirety-lost in waves of heat that quiver through your core
Then rip my body over you, enraptured by your gaze
you guide me in as we combine as one our thirst at-last allayed
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment