Cartographer of the Uncharted Mind

Image result for Cartographer of the Uncharted Mind
Your father who art in Heaven,
A darling invention, turned rife with infection.
Once pure an ideal, intent to give hope,
Then came the noose made able with rope.
-
A contrary construct though intent was divine,
The scripted cartographer of the uncharted mind.
Distortion enabled for corporate gain,
What once defined love, deals in nothing but pain.
-
I offer respect absent reciprocation,
Holding my tongue whilst subject to propagation.
I could force unto you my views; lead me not into temptation…
I’ve paid my dues, and withheld my frustration.
-
Go ahead; rise to judge me with supposed damnation
Though only minds that are free attain truth and salvation!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment