WILL YOU LOVE ME?

WILL YOU LOVE ME?

Just the first time I saw you,
I couldn't help but stare,
Those glances i stole without you knowing,
Sparked a glow that is now a light in me,
My heart craves for you,
So I penned this down for you mi lady.

My words can fail but this,
This love I feel for you is real.
I got no courage to tell you this,
But I wrote this poem to convince you.
This love I feel for you,
Will you LOVE me?

Share on Google Plus

About Civil Engineering Analysis and design

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what the answer will be. Maybe there will be another poem, to let us know. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps if the love goes a bit deeper than just what you see in stolen glances, the love is meant to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. a brave heart deserves the fair.. :D...nice lines..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck . . . I hope she says yes and you then get to feel the joy.

    ReplyDelete