MY HOUSE

My house

I built my house on the Sahara
and it stood upon the sand
but then wind storms gave me a visit
and swept my house off its stand.

I then built my house on a glacier
it stood lekker firm on the ice
but when the long summers came to the Wild West,
the foundation of my house floated off its ties.

I again built a house, but this time on the seashore 
beautifully scenic on the warm beach
but when the fierce sea tide tore away,
it dragged my house beyond human reach.

Someone convinced me to put up my house on the clouds
and the house floated beautifully on the white plain
unfortunately the sun began getting hotter and hotter
forcing my one house to come down with the rain

I wanted to build my house in mid-air
I deceived myself that nothing would come way
but then i unwillingly learned about gravitational issues
now look at me... I've nowhere to stay. 

#joker
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment