MOUNTAIN

Last night i dreamt that i was walking on the moon
I hope tonight's dream would moving a mountain
my dreams are always about
me being the mystery man
me pushing beyond the limits of human capacity
but what really happens in real life, is totally the mirage of my dreams
I wake up. I wash my face. I take my breakfast
and then waste my day off.
I wake up. I wash my face. I take my breakfast
and then waste my week off.
nothing useful comes of it and then at night i dream miracles
it took just a moment for everything to change when you stepped into my life
if I were not a believer in "love at first sight"
then of course i would have asked you to walk right in front of me again.
loving you was like waking up in the morning
but making you love me was like...
was like moving a mountain...FOR REAL! 



#joker
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment