THIS NEED. I LOVE YOU

Image result for poetic peace

In my craze for you,
I walk this earth like a man in a drunken stupor,
I hadn't yet filled my heart with you,
When you left my burning heart.

In a spur of random decisions,
Your vile heart with wanton desires,
Left me dejected by your choice, body 's choice,
A decision with no benefit.

You left me a spoilt soul,
My heart is now hard to trust,
Yet I feel this predilection for you,
No one can fill it, not even the most beautiful of princesses.

My heart still bleeds for you,
You alone can fill the void you created and left unfilled,
I accept you back as you are,
Come and feel this need.

Sir. Festus
Share on Google Plus

About Civil Engineering Analysis and design

Poetry is love.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment